Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Trip to Seaworld

Our family decided to take a trip to San Diego Zoo and Sea World before Maegan started back to school. Grandee, Bill, Maegan and I went to Sea World and had a great dinner that night with Aunt Sue and Troy. The next day Grandee, Aunt Sue, Troy, Bill, Maegan and I headed out to the San Diego Zoo and had a really great time.

Troy and Maegan. I think Troy is the worm and Maegan got to be the beautiful butterfly!


Troy being scared by the roaring Lion. I never knew a Lion could roar so Loud!


Maegan hanging from an Elephant.



Maegan watching the big hippo swim by.


Troy, Maegan and Grandee riding the turtle.


Maegan in the petting zoo.


Troy volunteered to eat a cricket at a show for the kids. Yum Yum!


Bill, Maegan and I on the turtle.

Bill and I at the Zoo

This is Troy and Maegan on the Tram at the Zoo.


This is Maegan standing in front of a fish tank.


This is Bill and Maegan playing in the play area at Seaworld. Some kids never grow up.


Maegan had fun climbing through the tube in the play area.


No comments:

Post a Comment